Shopping Tips -- What You Should Know Before Shopping for Wedding dresses
We love our brides and want to help you ! Our stylists are well trained to help you find the perfect gown, to compliment your shape, style and personality. We take this very seriously but have fun in the process. Trust the stylists knowledge and expertise. We recommend that brides purchase their gowns 8 to 12 months before the wedding date. This allows time for ordering, shipping, alterations and pictures. For those in a hurry we have many styles in-stock and our suppliers may have stock also. We also offer lay-a-way.
The experience of finding your wedding gown should be as wonderful as the day you wear it!
Please come in with an open mind and try on many styles even if you think you won't like it.
Manners, courtesy and respect in our store will be much appreciated and make the appointmet a richer experience.
You would be surprised at how many brides purchase a wedding gown they thought they didn't like until they tried it on.
It helps if you have a plan of action before you come in.
- Before scheduling an appointment, please make sure you know the amount of your gown budget. We will stay as close to it as we can .Dress prices range from $600. to $2200. with most brides purchasing gowns around $850 to $1000. We always have gowns on sale as well for the budget conscience.
- It is very important to have an actual wedding date and location. Then our consultants will be able to help you select a gown that is perfect for you, and also works with your venue.
- You may bring photos of any styles of gowns you have fallen in love with. Our stylists will also show you other styles of interest based on your initial conversation.
- Most appointments are 1 Hr on Saturdays and up to - 1 ½ hours max weekdays. We will have others scheduled right after you so please give us your undivided attention as we give you ours. Cells phones should be put away during this time frame as it will limit your time in the dressing room.
- We recommend you limit your guests to the "two or three" whose opinion matters most. Mother, sister etc. as too many conflicting opinions can sometimes be confusing and even stressful. Please no children under 12 ( children aren't allowed in the bridal room !). This will decrease the amount of distractions and ensure you and others have a lovely shopping experience.
We look forward to helping you find your dream dress !
To see our Modest dress styles please go to www.totallymodest.com our online store for dresses with sleeves and higher necklines. Many of these dresses are in our store but not all of them.
We have Veils, Tiaras, Slips, and a huge Jewelry selection . Some of our other accessories include, special Hair pieces, and Garters.
We literally carry everything you need and offer excellent service to help you make your day a truly memorable experience. You must come and see !
To make appointments please call 435-628-9223